Sunday, October 26, 2008

It's amazing how fast a year can go by. Exactly a year ago today, I had my embryo transfer. Two beautiful embryos were transfered and we held our breath for two weeks. Hudson was out of town for his grandfather's 80th birthday (of course I insisted he go) so my mom was kind enough to take me to the hospital for the procedure. Hudson and I had no idea whether God would bless us again with another baby so we just placed it all in His hands and waited (rather impatiently). Praise the Lord, two weeks later I was expecting our sweet Abigail Grace.

This weekend we went to a birthday party for one of Olivia's friend. "M" turned 8 yrs old and had a wonderful party with a fall festival theme. Olivia's favorite was the horse rides and Maxwell enjoyed the games. What a fun time! (I didn't get many pictures b/c I had Abigail strapped to me ((Baby Bjorn)) and my battery died, once again.)






Before the party...notice the hot pink band Olivia chose at her last ortho appt.



3 comments:

Mer said...

OLIVIA looks so grown up these days. I can't believe it's been year. What a blur that must feel like. I'm so thankful for Abigail and for your family.

Ursula Holleman said...

Oh now they decide they like horses. Tell them I'm going to put them to work next week.

Beth said...

I LOOOOOVE that pic of Maxwell and Olivia it is precious!!!! :) :) What a difference a year can make, huh? I'm so happy you guys have your sweet Abigail. She is a doll, now we need some pics of her! (hint hint)