Thursday, November 6, 2008

4 months old!

As of this week, Abigail is four months old. It was exactly one year ago that we found out we were expecting a little miracle. Our sweet baby has been nothing but a blessing to us, we've enjoyed her so much. It's been a lot less stressful this time around, I think part of that is due to having "been there and done that" and also the fact that it was such an effort to get to this point. The struggles of a miscarriage and infertility help to keep things in perspective and not sweat the small stuff. My family of five is happy and healthy and we're blessed to have each other!

Abigail had her four month check up yesterday and some nasty shots. She did fairly well with the shots and seemed relieved when they were over and mommy could pick her up. She weighed in at 14lbs even (45th percentile) and is 24 inches long (35th). She's doing great all around, she loves her naps and is gracious enough to sleep through the night, poor baby has to be woken up to take her big sister and brother to school. Below is a picture of Abigail and her daddy right after he got home from work, I was able to snap a picture without him knowing. But what I really need to do is get some video, it's amazing what kind of noises he'll make to get her to smile and "talk" to him!


3 comments:

Unknown said...

Aww! What a sweet picture! I'm so glad things are still going so well. Abigail is growing so fast. I wish we weren't missing so much of her! Hope you're all having a good week. Give all 3 kisses and hugs from us. Love ya!

Mer said...

love that baby daddy. He's a baby lover that's for sure!!! I'm with Amber, I wish we weren't missing so much too...how bout a video or somtehing??/

Leigh Ann said...

Hey, just got on your blog from Mer's I guess. who knows these days, I feel like I've caught up with more people through blogs...which is good. Tell Hudson Hi and the three kids are just beautiful.