Monday, July 20, 2009

Abigail's First Birthday


On July 4th, we celebrated Abigail's first birthday. Abigail has been such a sweet blessing to our family and we are so thankful to God for her. It was a long journey to get our sweet girl here but she was more than worth the wait. She's a happy, busy and funny baby girl...and we wouldn't have it any other way!

We were in Arkansas for her birthday so she had a little family party at Nana and Papoo's house. I don't think she had a clue what was going on but she looooved her smash cake!










A Video Slideshow of Abigail's First Year.






2 comments:

April F. Gibson said...

Awww, love the video! I bet her first year just flew by!

Paul and Paula said...

Melissa, that was absolutely precious!! I am so glad that I was able to meet Abigail in person, and I pray that she is always such a happy, sweet, precious girl!!