Monday, October 12, 2009

Introducing my first "guest" blogger....

Hi family and friends, it's me, Abigail. Mommy came up with this cute idea to let each of us kids write on her blog, I get to go first.

A lot has been happening around here lately. Daddy bought mommy a new camcorder and she absolutely loves it, she gets all crazy about electronics...I don't know what that's all about but she says she loves electronics just like I love my cat, Tiger. She has had the camcorder out a lot and always seems to have it pointed in my direction. See????



I can't believe mommy took video of me in nothing but a diaper! She said that's okay though because I can only pull that look off for a little while longer.

Ganmamma came to town a week ago, she is so funny and likes to spoil me with a lot of attention and a bunch of kisses. She kept me while mommy and daddy went out to eat all by themselves, which I'm sure was no fun without me!



I insisted on keeping the football in the picture...I love tossing it around with Daddy and Maxwell in the backyard.

Mommy says I am one busy baby and never sit still. So I shocked her when I sat still for this picture, mommy was happy so I think I may do it more often.


This past weekend, Nana and Papoo came to see us. They said they couldn't believe how big I've gotten, I think it's because I eat a LOT of food!

Daddy and Papoo like to sit and talk, mommy said I will be talking a bunch before we know it!


This is me and Papoo, he was so silly with me and tried to teach me how to wink...I would make a funny face and try my hardest to do it!


We all went to church and Sunday School on Sunday, this is me and daddy before we left. I love him a whole bunch, he gives me a bunch of kisses, talks silly to me and rocks me before bed...mommy says he's going to spoil me but I don't think he's worried about that right now!



While we were out eating lunch after church, Nana taught me "Nana face" which is when I smile super big and tilt my head to side. Mommy said I reminded her a lot of my big sister and she said as soon as she could, she'd get a picture of me doing this face. Mommy was not very good about taking pictures this weekend and did not get a picture of me with my Nana, she said she'd do a better job when we visited them at Christmas.

Olivia gets to write on this blog next, she loooooves writing so I'm sure she'll have lots to say, plus Mommy and Daddy said they have an extra special treat planned for us this weekend, I'm sure Olivia will write all about it!

Photobucket
















2 comments:

Mer said...

Wow she is sOOOOO articulate! Good job pretty girl...you are getting so big!

Ursula Holleman said...

The electronics thing is hereditary Abigail. Your Aunt Ursula is afflicted too.

Hope you had a fun weekend. We'll see you in November.