Friday, February 5, 2010

It's okay to be jealous...

I would be too. Olivia and I met Beth Moore todaaaaaaaaay! I was so excited to find out that she would be signing copies of her book "So Long Insecurity" at a bookstore a mere 15 mins from my house. My sweet husband got away from work early to help me with the kids. The thought of standing in a long line for an hour and a half with my three sweet cherubs was too much to bear. The time passed quickly and before I knew it, there was Mrs Beth! She was precious and sweet, gave me a big hug, and said, "thanks for coming sister!" She introduced herself to Olivia and signed our book after taking this picture. It was fast and a complete thrill to meet her, can't wait to dive into the book!


Btw, if you want to purchase the book, I suggest Amazon.  They have the best deal, it was full price at Books A Million.  Amazon has free shipping and no tax!

Photobucket

1 comment:

Kimberly said...

I have never heard of Beth Moore until I started blogging! seems everyone talks about her. I must look into getting her book!