Friday, February 27, 2009

This Week's Happenings


Olivia came home with her face painted after church Wednesday night.

Maxwell got to raid his classroom's "treasure box" this week, he was THRILLED to get this happy meal toy out of it. You would have thought he had just won the lottery!

Little Miss Short Stuff. I couldn't resist taking a picture of Abigail in the same position as her cousin, Garrett. I was curious to see how she compares to him in height, not even close! I wonder about Miss Grace, Abigail's other baby cousin...I'm tagging her mommy for a similar picture!! hint!

3 comments:

Mer said...

Sweet baby girl!!! Just a little peanut right now! Allie wants Olivia's butterfly. Can't wait to see ya'll in April.

Lula! said...

Oh my stars...I forgot you have a blog, too. I will now be visiting (stalking) you on a regular basis.

OK, Olivia looks EXACTLY like you. I love it!

p.s. No, that wasn't Eric on my blog...that's Scott's sister, Mandy, and her husband, Robbie. Eric is still in Warner Robins...he built a house about 4 years ago, out near Lake Joy Road, and works on the Base. Never been married, but has one son, my nephew, Logan...he'll be 11 next month.

Unknown said...

Hey Mel! I love the pics!! So cute and so sweet. Olivia looks so big...she is growing up so fast.

I doubt you'll get a pic of Grace like the one you have of Abigail and the one Mer has of Garrett. Our playpen is already back in the attic! lol Maybe I'll put her in the one at Nana's just so I can take a similar pic!