Saturday, March 19, 2011

Aruba

Hudson and I escaped to Aruba last week, while my mom kept the kids, we had to deal with this view for five days. Tough. I know.
Our first night in Aruba, we enjoyed this view while enjoying dinner on the beach.

 Hudson enjoyed Tuna.


 And I had some yummy Chilean Sea Bass.


 At lunch one day, we had a visitor...actually a lot of them!


 Heading to dinner our last night.
 Our last view of Aruba, from the plane awaiting takeoff.


I had to include this...sweet, sweet brother.




3 comments:

Mer said...

Love that hot red dress hot mamma!

Unknown said...

Ganmomma had a wonderful time taking care of the kids.

Katie said...

Melissa, Jason and I went to Aruba on our honeymoon. That's so fun ya'll went. You look beautiful!

Those lizards (or iguanas) were everywhere!