Saturday, May 10, 2008

Sweet Abigail

She was definitely more cooperative this time around, but she did enjoy trying to suck on her hand for half of the ultrasound. It was amazing to see her moving around, blinking her eyes and yawning (quite a bit). She has very chubby cheeks and looks a lot like her big sister. Click on a picture to make it bigger.


Here's a picture of her yawning and pointing.


Cute little foot


She's trying to get her hand in her mouth


Chubby cheeks and eyes wide open!









2 comments:

Mer said...

WOOOWWWWWWWWWWWW! That is so crazy. I've never seen eyes open like that. I'm so glad you got some good pics. She's got Olivia's cute little nose!

Princess Abigail said...

Hi Abigail! My name is Abigail too and I live in France! I look forward to watching you grow up - you look very cute already!! Take care and speak soon
Abigail