Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Yummy Treat



After Maxwell's haircut (one of his favorite things to do), the kids and I made a quick stop by Starbucks to use a giftcard (thanks Ursula!). I may be the last person to realize this but they now have kid size drinks (80zs) and they were only $1.10. I bought Olivia and Maxwell hot chocolates, they come in cute little cups, just like the adult sizes...which of course, Olivia thought was so cool; She had never drank out of a "real coffee cup before!". Another neat thing about them is that they aren't near as hot as the one I ordered, they were warm instead...so the kids didn't have to wait around for it to cool off. So if you're kids are in the mood for a nice little chocolate treat, stop by a Starbucks!



1 comment:

Beth said...

I'm thinking that picture would make a super scrapper page!! :)