Thursday, December 17, 2009

Maxwell's Party

Maxwell had his final day of school before Christmas break today. His class had a day full of fun. In the morning they went around to the second grade classes that were hosting themed activities. His favorite class that he went to was the Polar Express...he enjoyed hot chocolate, received a punched ticket and was given a bell. After lunch he had his class Christmas Holiday Party. I was busy helping with the activities and didn't get a ton of pictures, but we had a lot of fun. The kids started out with a book swap, Maxwell took his time picking out his, I told him to go for the one with the good looking wrapping paper! ;)
 

 Maxwell patiently waiting his turn.

Abigail behaved so well...might have been the Cheese-Its...she was busy cramming them in her mouth!





Olivia's Christmas Party is tomorrow and that will wrap up school for a while, YAY! We'll be spending the next couple of days finishing up shopping and making some yummy treats.  After talking to some friends, I was convinced I was the only person on the planet that has not finished Christmas shopping.  However while driving to dinner tonight (some yummy Thai with some fun friends) I came upon some major traffic that was pointed in the direction of the mall...it's good to know I'm not the only procrastinator.  :)

Photobucket

1 comment:

Mer said...

Seriously how did people get their shopping done before the internet! I hate traffic and I hate the mall...ba humbug:) All the pics are great..Abigail is looking so big with all that hair. Can't wait to see ya'll:)