Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Thanksgiving Day we packed up and headed down to Warner Robins to celebrate the holiday with family.  The kids were really looking forward to getting down there to play with their cousins and have some fun!  And they weren't disappointed, after enjoying a delicious meal, cousin Katie hooked Olivia and Maxwell up with some yummy smores.


My BIL, Les, fried a turkey for us to enjoy and oh. my. goodness.  It was the BEST turkey EVER!  There's no better way to cook a bird!
Mom with her grandchildren
  
Abigail kept herself entertained with my sister's candles.
Poor Maxwell, not a very gender balanced group.
 

Photobucket

1 comment:

Mer said...

Love all the pics:) Like your Christmas blog decor as well!!!! I need to see how you did it b/c I can't get mine even on both sides!