Monday, April 21, 2008

Big Momma


Seems as though I'm measuring two weeks ahead, my doctor thinks either the baby is big or I just have extra fluid. I'm thinking it's the later given that Olivia and Maxwell were both only 6lbs. My weight gain is right on track with my other pregnancies so I don't know that there's much I can do about it. The fact that this is my fourth pregnancy may have something to do with it, maybe I'm just getting bigger faster but won't grow much at the end (wishful thinking??). I have an appt. on May 1st and then will start to see the doctor every 2 weeks. If I measure ahead at my next appt., I'll probably have an ultrasound done. Maybe the baby had a growth spurt before my last appt.

The weather this weekend was beautiful, the kids had soccer on Saturday. They both LOVE soccer so much, it's so fun to see them enjoying it and learning about the sport. Saturday evening Hudson took the kids to a small lake near our house, Olivia caught a big bass and was very excited about that. They didn't get home until 8p but had a great time (mommy stayed home b/c there's no potty on the boat!). I hope everyone has a great week!

4 comments:

Mer said...

Looking great "big Momma"...which you don't look..if that makes any sense. Allie wants to see some soccer video of Olivia and Maxwell; get em posted sister!

Anonymous said...

You look Great!!!! :)

Katie said...

You look great, and I love your nursery!

Ursula Holleman said...

Ok Chick. tell the doc at the next appointment where we're going or I'm comin after ya. 2 weeks ahead HUH!!!