Saturday, April 5, 2008

It's been raining here today. Of course Atlanta needs the rain, I just wish it would rain at night so that it wouldn't disrupt our daily activities :) Soo since it's raining, Hudson got the crib put up and also put together the upholstered rocker and ottoman we bought for the nursery. It's even cuter than I expected. We'll do the window treatments next weekend while Margaret is in town; I'm looking forward to that b/c it'll warm the room up some. I'm still searching for some type of rug for the nursery. I think the baby is already set for clothes for the first 6 months, I've been buying some things and just went through a tote of clothes that Meredith gave me. One of my friends has offered her daughter's bathtub, swing and jumper; I don't think we'll be buying a whole lot.

I'm getting ready to head to Target and Publix to do some shopping for tomorrow night, we are having four other families over for a fishfry. The weather should be beautiful! Have a great Saturday! :)

1 comment:

Beth said...

I cannot wait to see pics of the nursery! I bet it's going to be soooo sweet! :) And baby will be here before we know it! How wonderful to not have to buy very much. We didn't either and it was such a blessing! I was having trouble with Olivia's video of her new bike. I'll keep trying! I'm working on her bday gift so hopefully it will get mailed out to her this week. :0 so sorry..... love,beth