Monday, April 7, 2008

I looooove Spring Break!

I slept in until 8am this morning, my sweet children woke up around 6:30 and made their own breakfast (apple juice and pop tarts) without waking mommy.....at least the apple juice was nutritious! I'm looking forward to a nice relaxing week and no after school activities, woohoo! Our fishfry was a success last night, despite the fact that none of our guests had eaten fried Crappie before!! I guess that's what you get when your neighbors are all yankees :) We had some leftover and they disappeared with our friends at the end of the night, I have a feeling several will be enjoying some for lunch today! I also made Meredith's Chocolate Velvet Pound Cake for dessert, it was a huge hit and also went home in some doggy bags last night...thankfully there's a nice size piece left for me!

Earlier yesterday we went to Maxwell's friend Eliah's 5th birthday party. The kids had so much fun and the party was a ball. It was a dinosaur theme and the kids did sandart and also did a dinosaur dig. Fun stuff!

No comments: